Administrative Assistant Required
22.5 hours a week, working in the mornings from 7.30am to 12.00noon
Band 5 Scale points 4-6 (£18,426 - £19,171) pro rata
This is a permanent post and will be term time only
Required as soon as possible an enthusiastic, committed and well-motivated person to join our friendly school office team.
We can offer:
- a friendly, hard working and supportive staff team
- a commitment to your continued professional development
The person we are looking for must have:
- Experience of school office work including the full range of reception duties, working with spreadsheets and financial management packages, SIMS, Microsoft Office and dealing with a complex workload
- Enthusiasm, patience and strong communication skills – GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated with high expectations
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently, able to prioritise and use their own initiative
- Good communication with a caring and patient manner
- A good sense of humour
- A calm, positive and confident manner and be prepared to help support the office team, teaching team and senior management team in a variety of duties
- A professional telephone manner with the ability to liaise with parents, colleagues and external agencies
Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before applying.
Please send completed applications to our School Business Manager at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
CV's will not be accepted for this post.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th December 2020 at 12.00noon. Interviews week commencing 7th December 2020.