Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2020
Salary L8-L12 (£48,808 – £53,856)
The Governors at Hill Top C.E. Primary School and Nursery are seeking a Deputy Headteacher to drive and sustain school improvement. We are looking for an outstanding leader with a proven track record of leading teaching and learning. The role of Deputy Headteacher is central to the school team, working with the Headteacher to accomplish the very best outcomes for our pupils.
Hill Top is a welcoming Church of England Primary School where the appreciation of others is encouraged and attitudes of tolerance, care, concern and self-respect are developed in a happy, safe and secure environment.
We need from you
- a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and team work
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- drive, ambition and high expectations
- strong, innovative and creative leadership and management
- a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- a passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum
- the desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on pupil outcomes
We can offer you
- a school and community ready for change
- a dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children
- high levels of trust and Governor support
- a welcoming, friendly and vibrant school
The successful post holder will report to the Headteacher who will provide guidance and support.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Pam Cryer, School Business Manager via email – email@example.com for more information or to arrange a visit to the school.
Please apply via the Application Form below and return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date: Monday 23rd March at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 23rd March at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 31st March