In our most Ofsted inspection, inspectors judged the school to be a good school. The full version of the OSFTED report is available to download below and also on the OFSTED website. Click on following link:
Here are a few quotes from the report that the inspectors felt were important, not only for us to celebrate, but also to spur us on for even further improvement.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding. Staff understand the important role they play in keeping pupils safe.
- Pupils are being more challenged in their writing. There is evidence in pupils’ books of different styles of writing, for example in history, geography and religious education.
- The school places high importance on establishing strong partnerships with parents and carers.
- Pupils’ very positive attitudes towards learning continue to be a strength of the school.
- Pupils feel well supported by their teachers and teaching assistants.
- Governors ensure that the funding to support disadvantaged pupils is used effectively. As a result, disadvantaged pupils make good progress from their different starting points.
'Parent View' is a website run and monitored by Ofsted, giving you the chance to tell them what you think about your child's school. Parent View asks your opinion on 12 aspects of your child's school, from quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
By sharing your views, you will be helping Hill Top C of E to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about Hill Top. You can also view the results of any school in England. (Not independent schools.)
Please use this direct link to give your feedback: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk